WHO WE ARE
Focused on translating brand needs (and wants) into reality, three passionate and driven ecommerce gurus started Prolific Media, a direct response advertising agency based in Chicago. We work to maximize revenue for clients through a data-driven approach on customer acquisition, retention, and brand amplification. We take our brands to the next level with our custom solutions, just ask one of our 80+ clients how Prolific has empowered them to reach new heights.
Come break barriers with us.
WHERE WE’RE GOING
With $150+ million in digital ad spend and $500+ million in revenue generated, we’ve come a long way in a short three years, but we’re not stopping anytime soon. We’re aiming to multiply our in-house team and clients seven-fold in the next five years. We’re evolving and this is your opportunity to be a part of the journey.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Prolific Media is looking for an Email Marketing Manager that could double as a Graphic Designer, Copywriter, and Strategist. You will be responsible for working with the leadership team to oversee all aspects of email marketing campaigns from ideation and content creation through execution. If you can demonstrate the ability to create accessible, engaging, and memorable email campaigns – we want to hear from you!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Conceptualize campaigns that speak directly to the need and pain points of our clients
- Create captivating email copy with design that bring the campaigns to life
- Execute campaigns through automation software based on cadence determined with client
- Monitor and report on the utility of each campaign
- Research and surface new technologies
- Evaluate previous campaigns to determine areas of strength and development, influencing future work
- Maintain database of clients who have opted into Prolific emails
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Marketing Management, Advertising, Communications, or similar
- 2+ years’ experience in email marketing with a focus on design and copy, preferably within an agency
- 1-2+ years’ experience leading a team
- Expert in Adobe Software, specifically Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
- Drive, ingenuity, and gumption
- Great communication skills (onscreen and offscreen)
- Collaboration skills unlike any other – you’ll work with teams to understand and influence strategy
- Proven experience creating high-impact, unique marketing campaigns (show us what you’ve done!)
- Integrity, optimism, and respect regardless of the situation - non-negotiable
- BONUS if you have experience with database management and automation software
WHAT YOU’LL FIND HERE
- Benefits that matter like time off without limits, healthcare coverage, and more
- Learning from the best. Collectively, we have years of expertise in ecommerce, digital advertising, and brand optimization
- A challenge. We’re here to push you. Our goal is to give you experience and connections you won’t forget
- Access to our leadership, industry experts, and peers that care about you and your development