Prolific Media is an elite performance-driven advertising agency scaling brands globally. Our core competencies of e-commerce optimization and digital strategy through paid media across all platforms has turned small start-up businesses, e-commerce marketplaces and various direct to consumer brands into multi-million dollar brands.
With $100+ million in digital ad spend, experience working with small companies to Fortune 500 brands, and $350+ million in revenue generated online, our in-house team of digital marketing experts are here to scale any business. We believe in providing companies with world-class data-driven customer acquisition with a focus on scaling revenue at the highest ROI and lowest cost.
Prolific Media is looking to hire an experienced Google PPC Account Manager to join our Paid Search team. This role will be responsible for generating profits for Prolific’s clients and our agency, and the role's ultimate objective is to grow and scale the client’s paid media account(s) by driving equal or lower costs per customer acquisition while increasing paid media spend through Google. You should demonstrate excellent communication skills along with proficiency in advertising and marketing principles to evaluate the most cost-effective paid media solutions for Prolific Media’s clients.
95% of our clients are eCommerce product-based, eCommerce Google experience is a requirement.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Plan, develop, and implement comprehensive paid media strategies to increase brand visibility and recognition, and drive new user acquisition and leads via paid Google campaigns.
- Conduct thorough brand and website audits to understand our clients’ key value proposition, core products, and brand aesthetic, as well as identify opportunities to successfully market them and make them stand out in the marketplace. Conduct thorough competitive research/analysis of products, markets, services and current competitor strategies
- Utilize Google Ads Manager, Google Analytics, and Supermetrics to develop insights and action items intended to increase our clients’ revenues month-over-month
- Compiling daily, weekly, monthly, and lifetime reports with key performance metrics to quantify results and communicate findings and insights to the client
- Preparing advertising schedules and timelines for client onboarding, campaign launch, and ongoing account optimization and maintenance
- Developing advertisement copy for Google campaigns with the ultimate objective of generating action, interest and/or engagement from the targeted audience
- Working with a portfolio of exciting clients
- Defining and implementing measurement strategies that align with client marketing and business objectives
- Updating marketing KPI dashboards and delivering cross channel performance reports with actionable insights
- Daily account management and optimizations
- Manage, create, and test ad creative and copy
- Keep up-to-date with our audience’s preferences and proactively suggest new campaigns
- Identify advertising needs with and for clients
- Stay up-to-date with digital technologies developments, trends, techniques, and tools
- Stay on top of current client account performance outside of regular office hours (weekends, holidays, etc.)
- Daily Account Check-in, Weekly Roundups, Consistent and Professional Communication
- Create Out-Of-Office docs for when you have long periods of scheduled time off
- Manage and communicate with clients on reports, insights, questions and requests while abiding by Prolific's communication guidelines
Skills and Experience:
- Strong communication skills
- 3+ years of eCommerce Google PPC Search and shopping experience
- Additional platform experience such as Facebook, Pinterest, and Snapchat is a plus
- Expert within Google Analytics from an eCommerce perspective
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Drive
- Strong work ethic with an emphasis on winning
- Demonstrated problem-solving capabilities in a client-facing role
- Professional and respectful demeanor in dealing with internal and external business partners
- Effective time management
- Collaborate effectively in a team environment
- Integrity and optimism, regardless of the situation. Mental fortitude to overcome anything.
- Use information, data, and resources to proactively identify and solve problems to get the job done